Saturday 23 July 2011

Kevin "Mighty" Mitchell has played down the door of John Murray's victory

Kevin "Mighty" Mitchell has played down the door of John Murray's victory over the sensational color magazine to download 10 lightweight ranking.

Sonisphere Festival

Dagenham ace Mitchell scored an eighth round TKO victory over Murray at the Liverpool Echo Arena on Saturday night, also winning the Vacant WBO Intercontinental title in the process.

His talent won the prestigious Ring magazine, ranking number five on his latest installation by Mitchell is reflected.

Manchester's Murray captured the number four spot, the number slipped to 10.

Mitchell, "It's nice to get some recognition for the win".

"I've had some time to reflect on the victory, and it's definitely one of the proudest moment of my pro career so far.

"It was nice to repay all the faith that family and promotional team have shown in me.

"I'm going to have a couple of week's rest, and then I'll be back in the gym preparing for my next fight."

No comments:

Post a Comment