Thursday 23 June 2011

Kevin Mitchell and John Murray 's big showdown forthcoming month

Kevin Mitchell and John Murray 's big showdown forthcoming month they are divided on what to do with anything but united on one thing that David Haye will KO Wladimir Klitschko.

Haye, the WBA World Heavyweight Champion, takes on Klitschko, the IBF/WBO title holder, in Germany a week before Murray and Mitchell battle it out at London's Excel on July 9th.

Manchester United ace Murray Gallagher currently the world title against Felix Sturm fight with Matthew Macklin for the preparation of this week and holed in a hotel in Cologne is in Germany training with.

Murray said, "Everybody out here says that Haye is the mouthy Englishman who is going to get knocked out and I'm having rows with them in the hotel saying that Klitschko is the one who is going to get knocked out".

"I can see a Haye win by knockout. Klitschko is a class world champion, but he's had his time and now it's Haye's time to shine. He's younger and fresher and carries dynamite in his fists. The early rounds might by difficult until Haye finds his range and then he'll land one of his big shots."

"I want to see Haye do it because he's British and it's good to have the world heavyweight champion on these shores."

He added, "Once Haye's fight is over, it's my fight with Mitchell next and it will be a knockout win for me. My training is spot on and I'm punching harder than ever. Mitchell hasn't got a chance."

Mitchell, former WBO interim lightweight world title rival ace Dagenham in Essex with a trainer Jimmy Tibbs is hardly a secret place in the training.

He said, "I fancy Haye, big-time, to pull it off in Germany against Klitschko. He's too fast and slick for him and once he starts landing he'll have too much power for him,"

"I reckon Haye will get to him between rounds six to eight and then it's all over for Klitschko."

"Normally in heavyweight boxing a good big 'un will always beat a good little 'un, but in this case I think Haye, who is smaller, is going to knock him out,"

Mitchell added, "People will be surprised by how easily I beat Murray. They think it's going to be close, but I won't give Murray a chance in this fight, he's going to get done early."

No comments:

Post a Comment