Sunday 12 June 2011

Kevin Mitchell and John Murray most explosive fights in recent years

Kevin Mitchell and John Murray most explosive fights in recent years at the Excel London on Saturday 9th July.

Manchester ace Murray for a potential world champion title fight with Vacant WBO Intercontinental Lightweight Title to his arch rival Kevin Mitchell is facing.

Murray unusual with 31 wins and 18 knockouts in British boxing's longest amassed an extraordinary record. He's a world title shot in his way British and European title and has won only one thing Mitchell.

"Mitchell is standing in the way of my dream of winning the world title and believe me, he is going to get steam-rolled on Saturday 9th July. I've wanted this fight for the last few years and I will smash him to bits on fight night and show you that I'm a world champion in the making." stormed Murray.

London Star Mitchell promised his life as he died fighting against the line is everything. Former WBO world lightweight title challenge in Division out as Britain's number one regain his place and he knows what they do.

Mitchell said, "Trust me, Murray should forget about world titles because I'm going to knock him out on July 9th. His style is made for me and I'll absolutely destroy him. He will be like a lamb to the slaughter when's he's in the ring with me and I'll show no mercy."

No comments:

Post a Comment